Wednesday, July 14, 2010

27 years old

Well I am 27 now and I think I have done a lot with my life so fare. I am very thankful for all of the things I have: friend, family, a child, A fun business, house and even the dog. I have lots of goals yet to do before I turn 30. I hope I can get them all in. Some of the things on my list that I would like to do are: parasailing, hot air balloon ride, visit Scotland, take Liam to sea world, and have 2 more kids. Not in that order though.


On my birthday my mom and dad took me and Liam out fishing. We had a blast!! We cough lots of fish none big enough to eat. We went swimming and then went to DQ for ice cream. When we got home we played some cards. It was a great day.

2 comments:

Laurie said...

Wow, you're getting old. ;)

I'll go parasailing with you, I've always wanted to do that.

The Johnston's said...

The big Question is where is the best place to do that. Oooh we could ride double.