Wednesday, April 8, 2009

15 months old

Liam is getting so big and the time is just flying by. Liam is now climbing on top of chairs and many other things, with no help and doing it every easily. He is like my own little monkey. He loves to play with play doh and to color. He likes to do little crafts. Liam is becoming moms little helper to. He will bring his diaper over to the trash for me. I am still working on him actually putting it in the trash though. He wants to just carrie it around with him.

He love to run, I can't wait to get him out side more. Once the weather decides its going to be spring. I did take him out today for a short time. Its just so cold out we can't do much.

He is talking more and more too. It is sooo cute. When I am doing dishes I can lesson to him. He is just chattering away reading his books. He is repeating some of the word I say. His vocabulary is about 10 words or so.

I have also moved him up in cloths size yet again. To me it feels like he is growing like a weed. Liam is now wearing 18 month. His short little legs are still in 12 months though. I think he is wearing a size 5 shoe now to.

I would post pictures but are camera is broken and we need to get a new one. As soon as we do I will update pictures of Liam.

2 comments:

Kara said...

I know you like to take pics, I hope you are able to get a camera that suits all your needs.

Maybe he'll be a jabber jaws like his cousin Adam. :)

Laurie said...

You should color Easter eggs with him, he would LOVE it. :) I tried with Addison, but she just wanted to break the eggs...and eat the shells.