Wednesday, March 18, 2009

ZOO

ALMOST ALL OF THE ANIMALS WERE OUT
WHERE WE COULD SEE THEM

Liam had a great time at the zoo he was
trying to talk to a-lot of the animals.
It was really cute.
The pictures I am showing
are Liam's favor et animals at the zoo.

Yes, there is a peace of glass between the gorillas and us.
The one that I am sitting next to was making
hand motions at Liam and I.
The One leaning over has a baby under neath her.
There was a big crowd of people and when they moved on
she sat up and we saw the baby.

3 comments:

Kara said...

How fun! The gorillas are so homely, I would think he'd be kind of scared to be so close to them. I guess his mommy was there to protect him.

Laurie said...

Hippos and giraffes are my favorite too, oh and polar bears. :)

The Johnston's said...

They did have polar Bear there though, but they did have bears. We didn't make it to that end of the zoo. Liam got to sleepy