Tuesday, July 8, 2008

4th of July

This year we spent the fourth with my family. We watched the parade and then went back to my parents house for lunch. Then we played so cards and came back into town for the fire works. One of our friends had us out on there boat. Which we had never done before, it was different. I think colder but you could see the fire works very well and there wasn't as many people around use.

Liam loved the parade, I thought he might cry when the fire trucks came bye but he didn't care.

3 comments:

Kara said...

I would love to go out on a boat and see fireworks! Did Liam sleep through the whole thing?

The Johnston's said...

He got up at the end for a little bit. That was more because he wanted to eat.

Laurie said...

Glad you had fun, hopefully I can take Adie to the fireworks next year.